COURAGE TO BE HAPPY WELLNESS COACHING METHOD
“Healing lives from the inside/out!”
“I’m starting with the man in the mirror
I’m asking him to change his ways
And no message could have been any clearer
If you wanna make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself, and then make a change”
- "Man in the Mirror" by Michael Jackson
The problem is you experience a certain level of unhappiness when you are afraid to tell people who you are. The problem is when good stress turns into bad stress and you start to experience the following emotions:
Stress is the root cause of state of ill-health and affects every part of our being psychologically, emotionally, and physically. If stress is not managed, it can eventually kill you.
The Courage to Be Happy Wellness Coaching Method is your deep dive solution to give you the tools you need to eliminate the negative stress that is causing anxiety and despair in your life. You will be empowered with yoga principles mindfulness meditation and journaling tools that will help you live a happier and healthier life. When you combined journaling, yoga, and mediation, you can better understand the patterns and potential of your life and help you find your own individual truth that grows out of your life journey.
This method won’t teach you how to be more flexible or how to do a headstand. It’s not just about physical yoga, even though we may incorporate a personalized yoga home practice.
This program is a good fit for you if:
- You’re looking for a new way of approaching the areas in your life where you feel stuck.
- You’re unhappy with yourself.
- You’re too much up in your head.
- You need a loving kick in the ‘butt and accountability to get you up and going.
- You have lost motivation and lack of inspiration and don’t know how to turn this around.
- You don’t want to just talk about it. You’re ready to take action towards your goals and desires.
- You worry that you must be weak, ‘because self-discipline isn’t working, no matter what you do?’
- You’re are ready to invest energy, time and money into yourself.
- You’re an entrepreneur and need a lift of inspiration (and tips to stay sane).
This program may not be a good fit for you if:
- You are working through mental health issues
- You are resistant to make steps to change and to do the work to create transformation
What I do
I’m working particularity with you to help you to achieve confidence, trust in themselves and their health to start living with more ease and joy.
My purpose is to help you make that shift where everything falls into place.
My qualifications in yoga, meditation, journaling and my own personal practice-combined with experience of someone who’s overcame struggles – product of the foster care system – created shifts in my own life (and still does on a daily basis). I believe you can live the life of your own dreams – if you are willing to stretch beyond your comfort zone.
Depending on your personal needs we will work with:
A journal is an inward focused reflection where you can explore parts of yourself and where those parts can answer back. Journaling is an incredible way to relieve stress because it gives you and outlet for your emotions, thoughts, and anxieties, and space that allows you to express yourself honestly and completely without worry about anyone else’s judgment, nagging, or criticism.
William James, a well-known psychologist and philosopher, once said, “If you can change your mind, you can change your life.” Journaling provides a constant reminder that we are in control of our own lives. Sometimes, life happens so fast that sometimes we don’t take the time to pause and reflect.
Journaling allows us to see how we’ve changed over time. It provides us with a record of mistakes we’ve made the things we’ve learned from those mistakes. It celebrates our accomplishments and reminds us how hard we worked to achieve our goals. As long as we journal, no matter where we go in life, we know that we will grow, because we will reflect and learn and avoid past mistakes and replicate behaviors that have lead us to success.
The Universal Principles of Yoga
There is much more to yoga than learning the physical postures. Discover how to apply the Yamas and Niyamas (the 10 universals principles of yoga) to your life. And create shifts in relationships, health, spirituality, family, career and finances.
Yoga is all about starting from where you are. There are so many types of exercises you can enjoy, it doesn’t have to be strenuous or hard. In fact, as a Registered Yoga Teacher, I offer several different types of private yoga sessions. You don’t have to be extremely flexible, super thin, or exercise regularly to start yoga.
Mindfulness meditation creates positive changes in your brain.
Mindfulness means intentionally paying attention to your present-moment experience with mindful attitudes such as acceptance, curiosity, self-compassion, and openness.
Mindfulness meditation can be done for less than 5 minutes all the way up to about 45 minutes. The meditation involves practicing a technique, such as focusing on your breath, body, or sounds.
Everyday mindfulness involves living in a mindful way. Each time you do an activity, if you intentionally give the process you full attention with mindful attitudes like curiosity and openness (this can also be called detachment or stepping back), you also enhance your brain’s mindfulness.
Everyday mindfulness can be practice at any time in your daily life. You can do mindful eating, mindful walking, and even simply mindful breathing while you are waiting in line somewhere.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
Your enrollment in The Courage to be Happy Wellness Coaching Method includes:
- Guides: Homework assignment and sequence catered to your needs and wellness goals. Tasty recipes that are simple to prepare. A copy of “Courage to be Happy: 30 Day Journal”and “Courage to Be Grateful: Gratitude Journal
- Support: E-mail support between calls. Answer your questions, share what is working for you and what is not, and get inspired. You will get personal commitment to your health and success.
- Step-by-Step Action Plan: To empower you with knowledge, tools and inspiration to motivate you to take action to make positive healthy choices. .
- Plus a few surprise bonuses
The Courage to Be Happy Wellness Coaching Method is broken down into six sessions.
Session 1: Preparing for the Journey
Session 2: Body
Session 3: Life Energy/Breath
Session 4: Mind/Feelings
Session 5: Intellect/Wisdom
Session 6: Sprint/Higher Self